- To establish and perform the Quality Policy of the overall management function, includes: Strategic planning, Organizational structure, Assurance procedures, Operational technique and activities, etc., as comprehensive as needed to meet the customers’ requirements and services.
- In order to achieve the Quality Policy and Object, MKS has been devoted to rationalize and standardize all procedures according to ISO 9002 Quality systems- Model for quality assurance in production and installation.
- All of the QUALITY ASSURANCE PROCEDURES must be documented, understood, implemented, and maintained for these coordinate activities by all employees.
QC CONTROL FLOW
We satisfy customers with reliable quality, efficient production, and technical innovation.
QUALITY COMING FROM WELL DESIGN
For the Hardware, Software, Mechanism, Tooling, Pressing and Electronic manufacturing personnel in R&D department, MKS have good experience about those.
When most manufacturers of Assembly in Taiwan are still staying on the understanding that quality is coming from Inspection in the process, MKS has already entered into the stage that the quality comes from the well design through the selection of supplier, certification of material, well planning process design and quality control,….etc. We are continuously improving and refining our practices to construct a better product. We maintain a comprehensive defect data system for all production areas. This allows us to avoid mistakes and to account for new problems that arise.
PRODUCT QUALITY AND TRACEABILITY
1. Manufacturing processes are documented and controlled through manufacturing assembly procedures
2. Quality records for electrical test and final assembly, test are identified to part number and lot
3. Product labeling typically includes part number, revision, date code and regulatory information.
4. Quantifiable color matching and color controls via spectrophotometer.